The kids have softball, you had a long day at work, and dinner still needs to be made. Story of your life, right? A quick and easy meal can make all of the difference in the world. Throw the ingredients in a crock pot on your lunch break from work, and have dinner ready by the time you get home. Fill a tortilla shell and watch your family devour these chicken tacos! Then come back to this website and pick out a brand new outfit, your kitchen clean up will take no time at all!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- 1 packet of Ranch seasoning (or use a shaker if you’re obsessed with ranch seasoning).
- 1 15 Oz can of tomato sauce
- Flour tortilla shells
- Line your crock pot with a crock pot liner for easy clean up, & cover the chicken breasts with the dry seasoning mixes. I always have a giant shaker of ranch seasoning because I’m obsessed. I probably used a whole packets worth.
- Pour the Tomato sauce over top of the seasoned chicken breasts.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Shred the chicken and fill tortillas.
- Garnish with sour cream, lettuce, and cheese.